Equity Funds Daily Prices
Bond Funds Daily Prices
News for Investors
- 2013 tax and 2013 Capital Gains information for all Thornburg Funds is now available
- Read our quarterly newsletter View from the Bond Desk with articles on quantitative easing, municipal debt of U.S. territories and the Thornburg Strategic Income Fund - March 2014
- Value Fund Portfolio Manager Change - January 31, 2014
- Portfolio Manager Changes Announced - January 16, 2014
- Bond Speak: Interviews with Thornburg's Lead Fixed-Income Portfolio Managers - January 2014
- Thornburg Investment Management Announces Launch of Low Duration Income Fund and Low Duration Municipal Fund - January 7, 2014
- No Middle Ground: Passive, or Truly Active and Diversified by Charles Roth - December 2013
- The Process of Managing Retirement Income - Best practices for developing and following a retirement income plan
- An important letter from the Trustees of Thornburg Investment Trust
Investments in the Funds carry risks, including possible loss of principal. Special risks may be associated with investments outside the United States, especially in emerging markets, including currency fluctuations, illiquidity, volatility, and political and economic risks. Investments in small capitalization companies may increase the risk of greater price fluctuations. Funds investing in bonds have the same interest rate, inflation, and credit risks that are associated with the underlying bonds. The principal value of bonds will fluctuate relative to changes in interest rates, decreasing when interest rates rise. This effect is more pronounced for longer-term bonds. Unlike bonds, bond funds have ongoing fees and expenses. Investments in mortgage backed securities (MBS) may bear additional risk. Investments in lower rated and unrated bonds may be more sensitive to default, downgrades, and market volatility; these investments may also be less liquid than higher rated bonds. Investments in derivatives are subject to the risks associated with the securities or other assets underlying the pool of securities, including illiquidity and difficulty in valuation. Investments in the Funds are not FDIC insured, nor are they deposits of or guaranteed by a bank or any other entity.
Class I shares may not be available to all investors. Minimum investments for the I share class may be higher than those for other classes.
Before investing, carefully consider the Fund’s investment goals, risks, charges, and expenses. For a prospectus or summary prospectus containing this and other information, contact your financial advisor or visit our literature library. Read them carefully before investing.
Lipper Awards are granted annually to the fund in each Lipper classification that consistently delivered the strongest risk-adjusted performance (calculated with dividends reinvested). The Funds did not win the awards for other time periods. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Based on risk-adjusted returns as of 11/30/2013. Class I shares may not be available to all investors and minimum investments may be higher. Class R5 shares are limited to retirement platforms only.
The Lipper Mixed Asset Target Allocation Growth category consists of Funds that by portfolio practice maintain a mix
of between 60%-80% equity securities, with the remainder invested in bonds, cash, and cash equivalents.
To determine a fund's Morningstar Rating™, funds with at least a three-year history are ranked in their categories by their Morningstar Risk-Adjusted Return scores. The top 10% receive 5 stars; the next 22.5%, 4 stars; the middle 35%, 3 stars; the next 22.5%, 2 stars; and the bottom 10% receive 1 star. The Risk-Adjusted Return accounts for variation in a fund's performance (including the effects of all sales charges), placing more emphasis on downward variations and rewarding consistent performance. Other share classes may have different performance characteristics. © 2013 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or distributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.