Equity Funds Daily Prices
Bond Funds Daily Prices
News for Investors
- Thornburg Global Opportunities Fund portfolio manager Vin Walden discusses the Fund's strategy, performance and positioning in this interview with Forbes Magazine.
- 2012 Tax Information
- 2012 Capital Gains
- Morningstar's William Samuel Rocco: "Thornburg Developing World Fund continues to impress," and "This fund has distinguished itself as emerging-markets funds have gyrated their way to nice returns thus far in 2012." read the full report (pdf)
- Cost Basis Reporting Changes
- Thornburg Stands Out From the Crowd - "The firm's culture is distinctive as well as attractive."
William Samuel Rocco of Morningstar gives his take on Thornburg Investment Management's staffing, investment strategies, results and costs in this Morningstar Fund Spy article.
- The Process of Managing Retirement Income - Best practices for developing and following a retirement income plan
- An important letter from the Trustees of Thornburg Investment Trust
Class I shares may not be available to all investors. Minimum investments for the I share class may be higher than those for other classes.
Lipper Fund Awards are granted annually to the fund in each Lipper classification that consistently delivered the strongest risk-adjusted performance (calculated with dividends reinvested). Lipper Fund Classification Awards are given for the three-year, five-year, and ten-year periods. The Funds did not win the awards for other time periods. Past performance does not guarantee future results.